Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday Tell All

One of the reasons I am blogging is because I am horrible about writing in a journal. I heard about this blog called "Tuesday Tell All" they post the question the Friday before and you blog it on Tuesday. So hopefully this will help me record more. Today's question is:

For what activity would you want professional lessons?

As an adult I would love to have lessons to learn how to ballroom dance. I took a couple of classes when I went to BYU and I loved it. Rick and I tried to take a swing class together but the teachers wanted everyone to switch partners, of course there were a million more girls than guys, and the whole reason we signed up for the class was so we could dance together, so we dropped it. If we ever had the time or money I would love to take ballroom lessons with my hubby!

3 comments:

Nanci said...

Cooking and baking. I love to have people over but I am a terrible cook. There are like only three good things that I can make. After that I think they become suspicious and wonder why I only make the same dishes. Too bad I could not afford a caterer.

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

I would have said dancing, also. Jeff and I did it on a date once, and it's so much fun.

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Ballroom dancing all the way. When I see other people doing it I just wish I knew how. I know a lot of times the ladies dance with high heels, I am not so sure I could do that.