Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Google Reader

I just thought I would share my new discovery: Google Reader. I'm sure you all know about it, but if you are like me and didn't, here you go. See the thing is I love when everyone updates their blogs ( not that I am so great at blogging myself) but I love reading about all you do. The only thing is I usually check these at work and I don't have time to run through all of the blogs that I like to stalk....so all of the sudden I hear about Google Reader (if you have Gmail it is listed up in the left hand corner as "Reader"). What you do is click on "Add subscription" and then copy and paste the link to the blog there. Once you have added all of the blogs that you stalk it will show you when someone has added a new post. That way you don't have to look at everyones blogs everyday. Also for those who may want to make it a little bit more, um...well "work friendly" I added Reader to my internet Google toolbar. The little icon turns green whenever there is something new. Neat, huh?

4 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

I didn't know about that either. Thanks for sharing! I think I'll put it to use also.

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Thanks for the info, Its really convenient.

Nanci said...

How in the world did you find this out? What a great idea.

Emily said...

I never knew about that! I use it all the time now! Thanks!