Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby Shower

Today we had a baby shower at work for one of my co-workers.  I made a diaper cake for my gift and I think it turned out okay for my first.

Here is Wendy with all of her loot!  We had a great time eating and chatting and admiring all of the cute baby gifts.  Wendy is due to have a boy in the next couple of weeks.  I can't wait to meet him, I am sure he will be a cutie!


Audrey Laffan, Wendy Hennings, Judy Vetter, and Me.  Audrey and I work in the same department and I work closely with both Judy and Wendy.  I am so sad to leave them!


6 comments:

Emily said...

I Love It! You should be our official diaper cake maker! It is so cute! Bravo!

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Cute cake! I've seen these once in a while. They're adorable and functional!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Christie, it turned out so cute! I bet she loved it.

Emily said...

Oh by the way. I love Google Reader! Thanks for posting about it because now I use it all the time!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Love the cake! You are so crafty!

Peter and Mandy said...

Very cute! My sister has made a couple of these, but she puts hers in a vase and they look like flowers. Very very cute.