Sunday, June 1, 2008

San Diego Zoo

We spent Memorial Day at the San Diego zoo.  We rode the double-decker bus to take a tour and then we walked around for a closer look.
Little Jeffrey and my mom on the bus.  He was so enthralled with the animals!
Rick and I taking a ride.  It was a little chilly on top of the bus.
My beautiful sisters: Caitlan and Stacee.
Rick teaching little Jeffrey not to be afraid of the gorilla statues by petting the statue.
Nice gorilla!
So the maps were a little confusing at the zoo.  Either that or we are all direction impaired.
My brother Jeff and his wife Camille.
Stacee taking a little ride in the stroller thanks to my dad.
Rick and little Jeffrey checking out the animals.  Jeffrey loved being carried by his Uncle Rick.
Silly Dad!

We had such a great time and the weather was perfect.  We all got to check out our favorite animals and enjoy the zoo through the eyes of a two-year old.

3 comments:

Nanci said...

We went there once when we were newlyweds and I don't remember much about the zoo but I totally remember those statues!

Emily said...

I loved the pictures of Rick with Jeffrey! So Cute!

Peter and Mandy said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for posting them.