Monday, November 5, 2007

Trane in Clarksville

At the end of October I had the opportunity to go to Clarksville, TN to visit one of our factories and for some training on our equipment. I went with one of my co-workers, April Meador, and we had an interesting time. We flew into Nashville, TN picked up our rental car, as well as a GPS unit, and were on our way. Neither of us had been to Tennessee before so this was a new experience. Luckily with the help of a map and directions from Mapquest we were able to find our way. Unfortunately the GPS system was no help. It kept telling us to turn when there was no where to turn (I promise it wasn't user error either). We made it to Clarksville ok, and went exploring. I loved how green Tennessee was, and the brick buildings were gorgeous. For the next two days we had training in the office there and it was interesting to see how the factory works, how the air conditioning units are built, and to meet a few of the people that we talk to often on the phone. The only downside to the trip was that it rained the whole time we were there and the time difference really threw me off. Otherwise, I had a great time!

1 comment:

Nanci said...

If you get away from the desert long enough you will come back and say, "Wow, those stucco buildings are really beautiful." I have said so myself. But, seriously the brick buildings are gorgeous!