Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Rick!



Rick turned 28 on Saturday and we spent the whole day celebrating! (Of course, if I hear "It's my birthday, I can do what I want!" one more time I might scream). We went to Costco in the morning to get his new "baby", that would be the TV. The afternoon and evening we spent at the AZ State Fair. We went to the petting zoo and looked at the different exhibits, with plenty of fair food along the way, then watched the Demolition Derby. The Demolition Derby being the main reason we were there. There is nothing like watching cars crash into each other, catch fire, and flip over to bring pure joy to my husband's eyes. Needless to say we had a great time.

Happy Birthday Honey!

2 comments:

Nanci said...

Happy Bday Rick. Rick still has that inner kid inside of him! That derby actually looks like fun to me. It looks like everybody had a fun day especially Rick!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Yay! You updated your blog (& I love the new look). Sounds like some really fun times. Happy belated Bday Rick! Looks like you spoiled him good! I love the pics from Schnepfs farms too! Can't wait to party with you guys when we move there!