Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday!

This weekend we celebrated my 25th birthday. I was a little wary of my birthday (for some reason turning 25 has just made me feel OLD) but Rick always makes it fun. For example I was only awake for about ten minutes when he decided I needed to open my presents and then proceeded to pile them on me. He also sang "Happy Birthday" to me about five times throughout the day. Later that night we played Rock Band again with Steve, Amanda, Emily, and Todd (we even got Kathy to play with us for a little bit). The best part about the day though was by delicious cake from Nothing Bundt Cake. It was wonderful! Thanks, hon!

8 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

That cake was so yummy, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Oooooh, you got a Cricut. Whoever got you that sure loves you. Those are great! Happy Birthday!

Jeff and Ashleigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kira said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I LOVE my Cricut!!!!!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! That was such a great cake!

Nanci said...

Does this mean that Rex and Ella should be sending you a cute card with $25 in it? Happy Birthday, I am so glad that Rick was even more excited about your bday.

The Farnsworth Family said...

Happy Bday! I hope it was a great day :) (It sounded like it!). BTW I love my cricut and you will love it too. Rick did really good.

Peter and Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Christie! Wow that cake looks interesting. 25 isn't that old, just remember you have friends that are older than you :)...though I thought 25 was old when it was my turn, now I don't think so anymore.