Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Hubby Tag


What is his name? Richard Paul Farnsworth, but he is only "Richard" when he is in trouble, normally he goes by "Rick"

How long have you been married? 3.5 years (exactly)

Who long did you date? About 1.5 years

How old is he? 28, my old man!

Who eats more sweets? Probably equal, he is as big of a chocoholic as I am!

Who said I love you first? Me, he was chicken ;)

Who is taller? Rick

Who can sing better? Rick

Who is smarter? We are about the same

Who does the laundry? Rick

Who mows the lawn? Well, technically Rick is suppose to but usually we have a jungle in our backyard

Who pays the bills? Rick pays the bills, I do the finances

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Rick

Who cooks dinner? Depends on who is less tired after work, but usually a joint effort

Who drives? Rick, he claims to be a "professional" driver, but I think he just prefers to be in control

Who is more stubborn? Me

Who kissed who first? Rick kissed me first

Who asked who out first? Hmmm…somehow I think we missed this step, all of the sudden we were just together

Who proposed? Rick

Who has more siblings? Rick, by one!

Who wears the pants? We share them, which can be quite interesting!
I tag- whoever wants to do it!!

No comments: