Monday, July 12, 2010

Washington DC - Day 1

We recently drove to Washington DC to spend a week there exploring the sites.  My dad and Caitlan flew out to have fun with us!  The first day we went to the National Gallery of Art, Museum of Natural History, and the National Archives.  Sorry for the multiple posts but I had about 550 photos I had to pick from!


Happy baby!  We got many of these smiles after we took him out of his car seat after the ten hour drive!


Rick wasn't too impressed with this "art".



Ethan sitting on a meteor.


Caitlan trying to compare her leg to a dinosaur.  I think the dinosaur wins.


Caitlan and I at the top of the stairs to the National Archives.  It was so cool to see the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.


Waiting at the Metro station.  We took the metro everywhere, which worked out pretty well.  We had it down by the end of the week. 

No comments: