Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Counting My Blessings

This past week I have been especially grateful for those that fulfill their callings. We had an Enrichment night last Thursday and even though a member of the committee could not attend, she still helped immensely by doing the decorations the night before. They were gorgeous. Her family made these paper snowflakes by hand and then hung them from the ceiling in the cultural hall. They added so much to the night. Also the woman in charge of the food had a family emergency that night but still managed to get the food there on time even though she wasn't able to stay as well. It is such a blessing when others fulfill their callings because then my life is a lot less stressful. Anyway I am grateful for the hard work everyone puts in to make the night go smoothly and I am grateful I am blessed with such a wonderful committee.




2 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

Christie this was a sweet post. I am so glad you had a great Enrichment and that you have such a great committee!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Hey Christie,
Steve and I finally have a blog spot established so here it is: steveandamandafarnsworth.blogspot.com What a mouthful huh? Rick returned my movie the Interpreter today and I was looking at the cover and I thought, you know Christie looks like Nicole Kidman! At least I think so. Especially in that movie. Just a random thought :)